Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
NEW Ebook – Out now!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- Net Carbs – Avoiding Common Mistakes 31 July 2016 Are you diligent about counting your carbs? Every gram matters when you are aiming for a very low daily intake. You are probably already careful about checking ... Read more
- Fibre – Are You Getting Enough on Your Low-Carb Diet? 26 May 2016 Do you worry about getting enough fibre on your low-carb diet? Critics often cite lack of fibre to claim low-carb nutrition is not healthy. Is this a ... Read more
- Is Truvia sweetener ok for low-carb diets? 13 May 2016 Truvia is a granulated sugar substitute. I have tried many sweetener brands, but finally settled on Truvia as my preferred option. I now use it in ... Read more
- 7 Ways to Fight Fatigue on a Low-Carb Diet 5 May 2016 You have just started a low-carb diet. It’s going ok. Except that you are exhausted all the time. Tiredness is a common low-carb diet side effect, especially ... Read more
- Pan-Fried Duck Breast with Low-Carb Green Veggies 29 April 2016 You get home in the evening after a long day at work. You are tired and hungry. You know the cleanest way to eat is to ... Read more
- How to Make Perfect Cauliflower Mash 26 April 2016 Have you already tried cauliflower mash? If you do it right, you will never miss mashed potatoes. The basic recipe is self-explanatory: cook some cauliflower, and ... Read more