Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
NEW Ebook – Out now!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Keto Diet with Multivitamins 19 September 2016 Keto Diet is easier than low-fat or calorie-counting diets. It lets you lose weight without going hungry. But you might run into some problems, especially in ... Read more
- Low-carb options at Pret-A-Manger 16 September 2016 Pret-A-Manger is a popular UK chain of food shops. Known simply as “Pret” in the UK, you can find one in most cities and towns in ... Read more
- Keto mascarpone mousse 3 September 2016 The most popular recipe on this website is Keto Chocolate Mousse. For several years, it’s been getting more visits, likes and shares than any of ... Read more
- Net Carbs – Avoiding Common Mistakes 31 July 2016 Are you diligent about counting your carbs? Every gram matters when you are aiming for a very low daily intake. You are probably already careful about checking ... Read more
- Fibre – Are You Getting Enough on Your Low-Carb Diet? 26 May 2016 Do you worry about getting enough fibre on your low-carb diet? Critics often cite lack of fibre to claim low-carb nutrition is not healthy. Is this a ... Read more
- Is Truvia sweetener ok for low-carb diets? 13 May 2016 Truvia is a granulated sugar substitute. I have tried many sweetener brands, but finally settled on Truvia as my preferred option. I now use it in ... Read more