Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- Low-Carb Snacks to Buy 16 July 2017 Low-carb snacks are bit of a challenge, especially for low-carb diet beginners. All standard options like sweets, pastries or fruit are high in carbs. Sure, there ... Read more
- Do you need supplements on your low-carb diet? 8 July 2017 Do you need nutritional supplements on a low-carb diet? Can they really make your weight loss easier and healthier? Or perhaps it’s all just hype, ... Read more
- How to save money on low-carb foods 12 June 2017 Are you worried about low-carb food prices? Does a low-carb diet mean spending a lot more money on groceries? Staple low-carb foods like fresh meat, fish ... Read more
- Hidden carbs – Don’t let them sneak back 2 June 2017 Is your carb intake as low as you think? Going over your daily carb limit – usually unconsciously – is a common problem on a ... Read more
- Low-Carb Keto Dinners – 8 Quick and Simple Ideas 30 May 2017 You get home after a long day at work, feeling tired and hungry. You know the healthiest way to eat is to cook from scratch. ... Read more
- How sugar sneaks up on us 22 May 2017 Sugar is a pure 100% carbohydrate. On a low-carb diet, sugar is the first ingredient you must boot out – never to return. Good riddance! ... Read more