Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
Make your low-carb diet easier with supplements
Can supplements improve your low-carb diet? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
Buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- How to jazz up low-carb veggies 17 April 2018 Do you think vegetables are boring? You know that nutrient-rich low-carb veggies are the best way to spend your daily carb limit. But the thought ... Read more
- How to cope with carb cravings 12 March 2018 Started a low-carb diet – but can’t stop craving carbs? Sugar and other refined carbs are addictive – almost like a class A drug. Getting ... Read more
- Cut Carbs, Cut Your Physique: How to Shred With a Keto Diet 3 March 2018 Guest post via Vaxxen Labs If you’re a bodybuilder or weightlifter, increasing muscle size and strength is clearly your usual priority. But when you’re prepping for ... Read more
- Can you trust “net carbs” claims on low-carb products? 23 February 2018 Are net carbs a myth? The term was first popularised by Dr Atkins. Some carbohydrates, such as fibre, are not digested by our bodies. ... Read more
- How to get your carb counts right 28 January 2018 Are you sure your daily carb count is accurate? It’s the one thing you must get right – or your diet won’t work – for ... Read more
- How “low” is a low-carb diet? 22 January 2018 Are you thinking about trying low-carb? You already know it’s a great way to lose weight. But exactly how low is “low-carb”? Do you have ... Read more