Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- Why offal is good for your low-carb diet 16 November 2017 Do you feel squeamish at the thought of eating offal? You are not alone. Most people in the West shun organ meat and think of ... Read more
- Are all polyols zero-carb? 7 November 2017 Low-carb and Keto diets are gaining popularity. The market is slowly waking up to recognise our niche. I keep seeing new product brands – low-carb ... Read more
- Simple mind hack to avoid diet failures 5 November 2017 Weight loss is hard, even if you have found the right diet that works for you. You can educate and motivate yourself through diet books, ... Read more
- Zero-carb diet – worth a try? 2 November 2017 You already know about the benefits of a low-carb diet. Some of us are tempted to go even further. Cutting down carbs to 20-30g a day ... Read more
- Low-carb fruit cravings 12 September 2017 Do you miss fruit on your low-carb diet? Fruit is a great source of vitamins and fibre. But it is high in sugar. Most fruit is off-limits ... Read more
- Low-Carb Snacks to Buy 16 July 2017 Low-carb snacks are bit of a challenge, especially for low-carb diet beginners. All standard options like sweets, pastries or fruit are high in carbs. Sure, there ... Read more