Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
NEW Ebook – Out now!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- Simple Low-Carb Food Substitutes 17 January 2017 Low-carb is a great diet for food lovers. You can have incredibly rich and satisfying meals. Succulent steak, scrumptious roast chicken, crispy bacon… But you ... Read more
- 7 Reasons Your Low-Carb Diet Will Get Easier Soon 9 January 2017 Have you just started a low-carb diet? Is it harder than you thought? Low-carb fans praise the diet as the easiest way to lose ... Read more
- 20 Great Low-Carb Foods and Treats 24 November 2016 The best part of going low-carb is all the great food you get to eat – while losing weight. Crispy bacon for breakfast. Juicy steak. Creamy ... Read more
- Book Review: The Ketogenic Cookbook 8 November 2016 Are you looking for Keto recipes? At a glance, it seems like there are many choices. Google brings up hundreds of Keto websites. Facebook has ... Read more
- 30 Ways to Eat More Fat 19 October 2016 Are you eating enough fat? If you are on a ketogenic diet, like Keto or Atkins Induction, you must eat fat to get thin. Fat is ... Read more
- Keto mushroom bake 4 October 2016 Mushrooms are so good at guzzling fat. You can bathe them in butter or oil during cooking. They will happily absorb it all and carry ... Read more