Just started a low-carb diet?
Best tips and advice to help you succeed.
How to choose low-carb foods, including tricky ones like snacks and breakfasts
Free low-carb recipes with carb counts provided. Lots of low-carb desserts!
Low-Carb Diet Supplements – The Easiest Way to Improve Your Diet
Can you make your low-carb diet easier with supplements? Read our low-carb supplements guide to find out.
You can buy low-carb diet supplements from our online shop.
Latest blog posts
- How to save money on low-carb foods 12 June 2017 Are you worried about low-carb food prices? Does a low-carb diet mean spending a lot more money on groceries? Staple low-carb foods like fresh meat, fish ... Read more
- Hidden carbs – Don’t let them sneak back 2 June 2017 Is your carb intake as low as you think? Going over your daily carb limit – usually unconsciously – is a common problem on a ... Read more
- Low-Carb Keto Dinners – 8 Quick and Simple Ideas 30 May 2017 You get home after a long day at work, feeling tired and hungry. You know the healthiest way to eat is to cook from scratch. ... Read more
- How sugar sneaks up on us 22 May 2017 Sugar is a pure 100% carbohydrate. On a low-carb diet, sugar is the first ingredient you must boot out – never to return. Good riddance! ... Read more
- Best low-carb sources of vitamin C 27 March 2017 When you think of vitamins, which food comes to mind first? Is it oranges? Or perhaps apples, mangos or grapes? Either way, I bet you ... Read more
- How to speed up sluggish metabolism 17 March 2017 “Slow metabolism” often gets the blame when weight loss is difficult. But what does it actually mean? In everyday life, it tends to be used as ... Read more